Hello from northern WI

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmh4064

northwoodsgal
Reaction score
Hello my name is Tina and I'm from northern Wi. I received a winemaking kit for Christmas and just getting ready to start my first batch!! I think I'm going to like it here:)

Well, welcome Tina, this is a wonderful place to learn and you'll find the people are very friendly and will give you plenty of good advice.
When you say kit, do you mean an equipment kit or a wine juice kit? Juice kits are an easy way to begin this great hobby ( some will say obsession).
Good luck .. Doug

Tina, Welcome aboard. You have come to the right place to learn and ask questions. This is a very friendly group and are always here to answer your questions regardless of how simple they might be.

Hi Tina, great to have you here. Let us know some of the details about your wine kit. Ask away any questions.

Wine making is a blast and basically simple as long as you follow some basic things. Read over the directions and if you have any questions or are confused don't hesitate to ask.

You can search this site for some of your answers and a ton of knowledge.

Welcome Tina! There is a wealth of knowledge here, none from me, but there is definitely knowledge here. lol!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! My equipment came with the supplies to make a 5 gallon batch of wine. (Equipment,additives and peach fruit wine base).

Is this a Vintners Harvest wine base. I have made many of these and can say that they have 2 recipes on the can and the 3 gallon recipe is 1 much better followed! Do you have a 5 or 6 galln carboy? Glad to have you here on our forum and hope you stay which Im sure you will cause this hobby is addicting!

Thank you and yes it is the vintners peach wine base. I have a 5 gallon carboy. how does this 3 gallon recipe work with that big of carboy?? Thanks for the help:hug

Hi Tina and welcome. Always good to have more ladies join the team.

I was gonna say always good to have more cheeseheads myself Leanne! guess only us cheeseheads understand.

Welcome Tina, hope you find the answers you seek!

Nice to have you on board!

Welcome!

Another cheesehead! woo hoo!

If you ever get down to the Stevens Point area, Point Brew Supply has some great prices. No affiliation, except that I've purchased from them before. Super nice people. they have a website you can also order from:
http://www.pointbrewsupply.com/index.php

However, I've found their in store prices to be even cheaper on some stuff.

Latest posts

Back