Hello From Northeast Wisconsin

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Callow

Reaction score
I've been making wine for a little over a year or so. It's gotten to be a pretty serious hobby. This spring i've planted Niagra, Catawba, Frontec Gris, and Traminette. I have plans to plant Landot Noir, and Viogner too.
I try to start a new kit every month, and if I can I try to do fruit as often too. I'm in need of a lot of equipment. Looking for a fruit press, crusher, larger secondaries etc.

Hi Joe,

Glad to see you have joined us here, I think you will really enjoy the site. Good luck on acquiring your equipment, try craigslist you might get lucky.

Joe thanks for coming along. I am a cheese head from Milwaukee but have been an Alaskan most of my life. it is surprising to see more and more homebrewerws from Wisconsin joining our group.

Pull up a stool and ask away. as you can see this is a wine forum but many members make beer as well, so don't be shy about asking questions about either one.

Seems to me those from PENN are taking over, we need to show em that us "guyses" can breww as well!!!!
\

Hi and welcome to a really friendly site. Jump right in and get to know us.

From one cheesehead to another, welcome abord.

Sounds like you are going into this like gangbusters.

If you are in the Stevens Point area, I recommend checking out

http://www.pointbrewsupply.com/
(no affiliation with them, other than I've purchased stuff from them)

Very friendly people, and some of their instore prices are cheaper than their online prices.

I've been making wine for a little over a year or so. It's gotten to be a pretty serious hobby. This spring i've planted Niagra, Catawba, Frontec Gris, and Traminette. I have plans to plant Landot Noir, and Viogner too.
I try to start a new kit every month, and if I can I try to do fruit as often too. I'm in need of a lot of equipment. Looking for a fruit press, crusher, larger secondaries etc.
1st WELCOME!
Now for fruit you dont need a press. Most fruit can be made without one. Ck in the "recipe" section on this forum. Or, ask as we (me) make alot of fruit wines here.

hello Joe and welcome to the forum,

is Joe the most popular name in the states?

(we seem to have a lot of them..)

Allie ;)

I agree with what everyone had said, great forum and awesome members. I am also from wisconsin. Check out the map and add yourself to the collection.

Latest posts

Back