Hello from North Carolina!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miukat

Junior
Reaction score
Hi! I live in Charlotte, and have finally started making wine again. After a successful first batch in Florida of Sparkling Citrus Mead (go big or go home!) I moved back to NY to the land of unregulated apartment temperatures, and hoarded my carboys until I came back to the promised land of central air. Have small gallon batches of blueberry lavender wine and blackberry spice "mead" with sorghum and honey. Looking forward to a watermelon muscadine wine, as well as pumpkin, and cactus fruit, if I can muster up the courage to ask the neighbors to pick from their lawn, lol! Looking forward to reading up here :)

Right up the road from you is Carolina Wine Supply in Yadkinville. They can supply every thing you need. If you pick them up, it's the best (cheapest) place to buy bottles.

Welcome to the forum!

NC... Brings back memories - just shy of 54 years old - of Marine Corps basic infantry training @ Camp Geiger, NC.

come on up to Lewisville and help ffemt, Eddie and I pick grapes on the October 8 weekend. We will even bring some wines to taste.

Welcome from Hope Mills, NC

This just isn't a good area for wine, but where you are is not too far from some of the best wine NC has to offer.

Latest posts

Back