Hello from MT

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MTJoeT

Junior
Reaction score
Hi All,

Happy to be here and learn more about this incredible thing we call wine. Making my first batch now, it is Pinot Noir. Looking forward to the final product and learning something new every day.

Hello, Joe! Welcome to WMT! Where in Montana are you located? I lived in Billings and Butte for 28 years until I moved back home (Western Washington) 18 months ago. You’ll find that the members of this forum are amazing and eager to help!

Thanks @crushday stoked to be apart. I am enjoying learning so much already from this forum.
I live just outside of Bozeman, been here for 14 years raising the family. Love Montana.

Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to WMT!

What is the source of your first batch? Kit or grapes or juice or ...?

Thanks for the warm welcome. My first batch is a kit from MV. Will be trying with fresh fruit soon, need to find someone to purchase fruit on the vine 😋 Excited for this new journey.

Thanks @crushdayI live just outside of Bozeman.

My wife and I go to every Griz football game and I travel there 1 week a month. Even though I live here now, I still work there and drive right through Bozeman monthly. Now that Bullock is lifting the travel ban, I’ll be there in June. Perhaps I could buy you lunch this summer.

My wife and I go to every Griz football game and I travel there 1 week a month. Even though I live here now, I still work there and drive right through Bozeman monthly. Now that Bullock is lifting the travel ban, I’ll be there in June. Perhaps I could buy you lunch this summer.
Thanks, hit me up when here and we can hook up for sure.

Latest posts

Back