Hello from Montreal

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ou8amaus

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself quickly… My name is Micky and I have been making wine/beer for about 15 years, mostly lower end kits… But over the last year I have decided to try to bring it to the next level. Feels kind of weird as I have been reading posts here daily for the last few months so I almost fell like I know many of you… I will say that I have been very impressed with the level of knowledge, and even more so with everyone’s willingness to share it. Thank you and talk to you soon!

Welcome to the forum, Micky, glad to have you. Fell free to contribute or ask questions.

Thanks Rocky! Just went through a filtering and bottling frenzy so all I have left aging is an EP Super Tuscan and an Argentia Coast Amarone. On deck I have Glad Hatter Zin, cider wine, RJS WS Super Tuscan, Cellar Classic Harvest Reisling, another batch of DB, and double batch each of Chardonnay and Cabarnet from Costco that I am trying to figure out how to bring to the next level... Gonna be a busy week.

Hey Mickey, You will make a lot of friends here! There is no better forum on the web about winemaking than here. Welcome to the family!

Back