Hello from Missouri

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GypsyChild417

Junior
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am getting ready to dive into the world of homemade wines. Eventually I will be growing some of my own fruit and grapes, but for now, I will be hitting up my local pick-your-own farms and farmers markets. I am sure I'll have a ton of questions as I get started, and I'm looking forward to learning from all of you who are kind enough to share your knowledge and experience!

My other hobbies include gardening, chicken keeping, canning, backpacking, and random adventures!

I'm a single mama with two awesome boys and I am in the Army National Guard full-time.

Look forward to meeting you all!

Prost!

Welcome aboard and thanks for your service. If you are near the St. Charles area, there are home winemakers wine club that meets in Warrenton, MO and another that meets in St. Louis, if you are interested.
Thank you! I'm in SW Missouri. Three hours either way from KC or STL. :-(

But I've been known to drive across the state for crazier things! LOL

Anyone know of any home winemakers in/around the Springfield/Joplin area?

Last edited by a moderator:

I am in missouri too (close to Hermann) ,but i know there is a homebrew/winemaking supply store in springfield (actually ozark missouri) called the homebrewery. Google homebrewery springfield mo and it should come up. They can point you to local home winemaking clubs

Latest posts

Back