Hello from Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedvine

Tony (Twisted Vine)
Reaction score
Hello,

I am still very green when it comes to home winemaking. I have made several 5 gallon batches from kits. I will continue to make these until I can obtain a better understanding of the process. I look forward to this group and feel that I can benefit from it greatly and hopefully I will be able to help others as well.

TwistedVine
:ib

Big hello back at ya Twisted. Milwaukee son here, although Alaska is my home the last 30 years.

Several members in here from Wisconsin.

Pull up a chair and ask away. Tell us what you think you'd like to make. Lots of great knowledgable people in here willing to help in anyway they can. We are a big group of friends in here and welcome you to our corner of the web.

:b

Wade, I meant 6 gallon I've been using the wine expert kits that I get from a local small winery/vintner supply. I have made a White Cranberry Pinot Gris, a Black Raspberry Merlot and currently have their Washington Riesling in my secondary.

Arcticsid, I will look forward to learning from you soon.

Welll Twisted, thats flattering, but what I know and what I have learned, I got from this group here, so you will be learning from all of us collectively.

Latest posts

Back