Hello from Los Angeles

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acommonsoul

Junior
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just joined the other day and wanted to say hello. I have been brewing beer for a couple of years and decided to venture into wine. Looking forward to learning a lot from all of you.

Welcome to the forum!

I have found memories of Southern California dating back to the early 60s when I was proudly serving my country as a young Marine.

Hello and welcome,
I live in Monterey Park and have been doing this for three years. Great forum with lots of folks with a lot of info.

corinth:db

Oh we are close. I live in Whittier:h

You guys ought to try to get together. Varis (username "geek') and I became friends because of this site and having lived something like a 25 minutes drive from each other. It is really a blessing to know a friend from this site personally.

Welcome, lots of good suggestions and people on this forum. Where beer takes sanitation, wine takes sanitation and patience. I would start looking for fresh grapes for this season. You live in a great region and nothing is better than wine from grapes off the vine. Even if you were able to find 100 lbs to make a carboy, nothing will propel your winemaking education like doing it and asking questions along the way.

Welcome Neighbor, we live in Charter Oak but our offices are just across the street from Whittier in SFS. This forum is simply the best for both new and experienced winemakers, you have access to tons of info about anytime you need. Don't know if you're starting with Kits or thinking of grapes as NorCal suggested but we do have a local source for grapes if your interest leans that way.
Best of Luck and ask away!
Mike

Latest posts

Back