Hello from Liverpool UK

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfe

Reaction score
Hello from Liverpool UK

That's two 'from Liverpool's' in the last 3 days so must be something in the air.

Started making wine from my pear tree in the garden 6 months ago and rapidly becoming addicted. Tasted the first batch of 3 pear wines (different recipes) today and its very good to my shock and amazement. The first is from CJJ Berry

looking forward to contributing and everyone on here seems very passionate which suits me down to the ground

Cheers

Dean

Welcome to the forum!

How much wine were you able to make from your own pears?

Hello from Liverpool UK

That's two 'from Liverpool's' in the last 3 days so must be something in the air.

Yeah, that was a bit weird! Welcome to WMT, Dean!

I saw that you liked my "Liverpudlian and Glaswegian" comment on Kitchen_brewer's introductory thread, so I won't trot it out again. I have to admit I was confused for a few minutes by the identical "Hello from Liverpool UK" title - until you explained it!

Started making wine from my pear tree in the garden 6 months ago and rapidly becoming addicted. Tasted the first batch of 3 pear wines (different recipes) today and its very good to my shock and amazement. The first is from CJJ Berry

looking forward to contributing and everyone on here seems very passionate which suits me down to the ground

Sounds great, Dean. Enjoy the ride!

Hello from Liverpool UK

Welcome to the forum ... from the other recent Liverpool sign up!

Which part of Liverpool are you from? I'm in L13.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome

I'm going to started a mixed berry mead next week and all being good I will post some updates in the forum

Latest posts

Back