Hello from Germany

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flolobro

Junior
Reaction score
Hello guys,
my name is Florian and I'am a 23 year old university student from Berlin. I was born in Dresden, a city in Saxony which is known for its wine tradition and just now,
I wanted to start off and make my own, since I know some wine makers in my birth region and also my grandfather did this as a hobby.
Be gentle, since I just started off my jurney and I want to advance and become better and better at this craft.

Florian, welcome to WMT!

You'll find this forum is very beginner friendly -- the overall mindset is we want to see others succeed.

What do you plan to make? White, red, or Country (non-grape fruit)? I suggest you browse the Beginner's forum, reading threads that sound interesting. Feel free to post questions -- it's easier to point you to a good path rather than fix problems.

Willkommen, Florian!

I was stationed in Aschaffenburg, in northern Bavaria, in the mid-1960's and my wife and I enjoyed the wonderful Rhine and Mosel white wines that were available. I preferred the Mosel wines which had a crisp, green apple flavor. It was a great time for us. You will soon be making such wines.

Last edited:
Welcome, Florian. Enjoy the forum. Keep us posted when you start fermenting?

I wanted to start off and make my own, since I know some wine makers in my birth region and also my grandfather did this as a hobby.
Hello Florian, any updates on your winemaking plan?

Latest posts

Back