Hello from Georgia

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rauchermann

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I decided to get back into winemaking after a 40 year hiatus.
I have been brewing beer for years and wanted to try winemaking again. So, I got the equipment and have 2 wines in the works now, the RJS CS Australian Cab Sauv and CC Showcase Mystic.
Joined about a week ago and have had fun reading the forum threads and learning from you. Hope to contribute as I learn and grow in my new hobby.
Cheers!
Larry

Hi Everyone! I decided to get back into winemaking after a 40 year hiatus.
I have been brewing beer for years and wanted to try winemaking again. So, I got the equipment and have 2 wines in the works now, the RJS CS Australian Cab Sauv and CC Showcase Mystic.
Joined about a week ago and have had fun reading the forum threads and learning from you. Hope to contribute as I learn and grow in my new hobby.
Cheers!
Larry

Welcome neighbor !

I was in 14 years hiatus, previously making country wines and frozen concentrate Welch's type wines.
Now back into wine making trying kits, four in the working, this seems to be easier than making everything from the scratch LOL.

Yes, it definitely seems easier with everything in a kit! Back in the 70's I was winging it and I still made drinkable wine:h

Welcome Rauchermann!

I go on hiatus every now and then, but 40 years! Man we have so many more options now... I made my first wine about 35 years ago when I was sixteen in the shed at my parents house (I was 16).

Let me know if you guys want to get a load of grapes and work them together this fall. I have a small vineyard I just swapped out most of the vinifera for Norton, so I still have a 2.5 year wait for a harvest.

Latest posts

Back