Hello..... from British Columbia's Chilcotin

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bliss11

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Looking forward of being a part of the wine community. We have been making home wines for years now, but could always learn more.
I live in the heart of British Columbia, on the Chilcotin Plateau and love it!
Take care all.

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll be sharing a lot of your knowledge.

Welcome to the forum.
Hope you can contribute some and also hope you will learn something new.

Welcome aboard. I had to look up Alexis Creek as I hadn't heard of it. We spend time out at Quensel Lake each year and know the Williams lake area well but never headed West. Always wanted to get to Bella Coola for some Salmon fishing (Wade needs to try that).
Cheers
Garry

Welcome to WMT!
20110803_181507_kgo_057.gif

Welcome tell us a little more about yourself like what have you made, what have you got fermenting

I haven't been to Bella Coola yet either! It's bout 3 hrs from here. The Chilcotin River runs less than mile from my house. I've been able to get some sockeye smoked and fresh canned. Yum yum!

I haven't been on the forum in some time so it is nice to see lots of Canucks joining!! Welcome!

Hi everyone. Looking forward of being a part of the wine community. We have been making home wines for years now, but could always learn more.
I live in the heart of British Columbia, on the Chilcotin Plateau and love it!
Take care all.

Welcome Bliss from the Chilcotin Plateau! Fellow BCer here, I'm in Abbotsford. I'm new here, and very new to wine. My first batch is a Chardonnay from grapes, now in secondary. From that, I did a cranberry lemon skeeter pee, which was just racked into secondary... and I have a concoction with apple, pear, banana, and pumpkin in primary.

Latest posts

Back