Hello from Bremerton Washington

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasper24

Reaction score
I am having delusions grandeur. After 4 months brewing wine I am already envisioning wines of award winning caliber. So far there has not been one wine I started that I haven't screwed up in some way. Each defeat makes me want to produce a decent wine. Maybe some day, lol.

Any way I am retired for medical reasons and got a wild hair one day and hear I am 4 months later and totally hooked on making country wines. My two saving graces are I couldn't tell a good wine from a bad wine and two I don't drink but maybe once a year until now. I love tasting day.

Anyway I hope to speak with all of you and get to know this process of making wine better. Take care Hallie

Welcome to the club. What are country wines? I have only made wines/melomels with fruits, no grapes.

Did you get to see the solar eclipse last week?

Keith thanks for replying. By country wines I mean fruit, herbs and plants other than grapes. It's a term I picked up from books that I have read so far.

I have been reading all I can get my hands on since I know no one who brews anything. Hopefully I will soon be able to make heads or tails of what I am reading.

Yes I did I see the eclipe 92.2 percent of it. We got a little dark and cold but nothing like the total eclipse must have been like.

Take care Hallie

Welcome for the dry side of the state I too am a noobie and every body hear has been real helpful. Well if learning from mistakes makes us smarter then soon I should be as to chat with Stephen Hawkins ;-)

Latest posts

Back