Hello, from beautiful British Columia

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfpup

Just a pup
Reaction score
Hi folks,

A total newbie, have never made wine before.

Every year we have an excess of fruit and instead of feeding the bears this year (not really but they do get some) hubby and I came up with the idea of trying to make our own wine.

Looking forward to some advice from the experts.

Nice, thank you for the welcome Paul and GaDawg. I hope I do this right. Will go to the beginner page and post my first questions..

Hello neighbor to the west! Good to see other Canadians around this forum. We are new to wine making as well and hope to learn the ropes from this forum.

We also hope to move out to B.C. 'Osoyoos' area once the two older kids are finished highshool. Still a couple years left on thst though. Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Hello neighbor to the east. Yes, I agree, very cool to see fellow countrymen here.

Osoyoos is an incredible area. We are about 300 kms north of there. And like Osoyoos, we're also in that desert belt that wiggles up from Nevada. Cold winters and incredibly hot summers.

Thank you for the welcome. Looking forward to delving into the wine making ventures. Good luck to you as well.

Welcome Wolfpup!

Great forum, great information, and the folks are always ready to help.

Hi opus345, completely agree. A wealth of information and wonderful folks. Have had a couple of mentors (meadmaker and wildhair) that have guided me thru some pretty turbulent times so far.

Thank you for the welcome.

Latest posts

Back