Hello from Arkansas

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmc1590

Junior
Reaction score
Thought I should take a moment to say hello. My name is James and I'm realitively new to the winemaking process. Currently have one kit going in the primary and can't wait to get another started!

Thought I should also say that FVW is awsome! Placed my first order last Thurs, and received notice that it shipped on Fri. Imagine my surprise when it arrived on Sat! Everything in order, as expected. Great experience.

-James

Welcome! You'll have more going in no time.
smiley4.gif

Where about in AR are you from?I'm inBenton and Waldo (an infamous name on this forum!) is right down the road from me.

Tony

Welcome James! Every transaction with FineVineWines is a great one as is every post on this forum. You can learn a lot here as did I. Everyone learns from 1 another and even the most experienced wine maker can learn something here pretty darn often whether it be an easier way to do something or etc. Knowledge is endless!

Welcome aboard! I hope you have a great wine making experience and that this forum gives you the help you need to be successful. What wine do you have going and what is on deck?
smiley1.gif

Ok we got too many Arkansans here. Unless you get special permission from Waldo
smiley36.gif

Just kidding. Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride.

Welcome James, glad to have you on board. George and the gang at FVW are great. There is anendless amount of knowledge of this forum. Good luck with your new hobby.

Dragonmaster, have you tasted any of this ole boys wines? Can't be just letting anyone jump in here and ruin our Arkansas reputation you know. You get holt of him and tell him he needs to bebringing us a sampling afore he goes to running off at the mouth on here...
smiley36.gif

WELCOME ABOARD James......Glad to have you on here with us !!

Waldo said:
... tell him he needs to bebringing us a sampling ...

I'd be happy to, but as I have picked up over the last few weeks: patience, patience, patience.

And to answer the other question, Russellville.

James

James, welcome and don't hesitate to ask questions. There are some great folks on this forum.

Back