Hello from Anderson Texas!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deansvines

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and looking forward to chatting with everyone. I have a small vineyard (Twisted Hill Vineyard) of 170 vines and growing. I'm a novice in both area's and am looking forward to discussing growing wine grapes and making wine.

I'm jealous. I'd love a vineyard but I can at least make wine so it isn't too bad I guess.

Lol, don't be jealous, you make wine and don't have to deal with all of the work that goes with a vineyard. :)

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and looking forward to chatting with everyone. I have a small vineyard (Twisted Hill Vineyard) of 170 vines and growing. I'm a novice in both area's and am looking forward to discussing growing wine grapes and making wine.

Dean,

Welcome, to the forum. Don't post very much, but do make some wine. Very familiar with Anderson as I am in Magnolia. Was a little outside of Anderson 2 weeks ago picking Mustangs a friends ranch. Been traveling so had to freeze them vs starting a batch.

Interested in what types of vines you have growing.

SSNJOHN

Back