Hello from Alberta

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traveler

Junior
Reaction score
Looking forward to this hobby. I have always enjoyed a glass of wine. However they were never 'quite' to my taste. A friend and ardent wine maker suggested I get into the hobby. So with advice from friends in the hobby I finally took the plunge! Finished my first kit last week, merlot, and suprisingly (to me) it turned out quite well. Looking forward to now plunging into the hobby. I am glad I found this forum, as it looks like I can find the answer to any problems I encounter right here. Cheers!

Welcome, we will do our best to help ypu through any problems(if any) you encounter along the way. Filling in where you live under User CP will help us to help you but that is not needed, it just gives us a way to direct you to where to get stuff locally and kind of climates you are up against. Glad to have you aboard.

Hello and welcome to the forum,

We get a lot of interesting questions here , so ask away..

it keeps us on our toes!

Allie

Welcome to the forum and the hobby this is a great place to get started the senior members here are very knowledgeable and very helpful to newbies like us. and when I say senior I don't mean old. ( just wanted to throw that in ) :)

Welcome to the forum and the hobby this is a great place to get started the senior members here are very knowledgeable and very helpful to newbies like us. and when I say senior I don't mean old. ( just wanted to throw that in ) :)

HOBBY!

What hobby? You mean an obsession?

just kidding (NOT) Welcome. What question do you have?

Latest posts

Back