Hello from Alaska

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElCid

Junior
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. I recently started making wine in my spare time, probably because our wine selection up here is horrible. Turns out Im the talk of the town now and I have people on a list for my next batch. Silly to say but its quite better than what we can find in a bottle, specially how smooth my previous batches have been. With all the Salmon Berry and Wild blueberries we get Im hoping to experiment more in the summer with our natural flora. In the meanwhile just trying to learn as much as I can and bumping my production up to be able to sample more and more. Does this get out of control? Lol.

Welcome. I’m a newbie as well. And speaking for myself, yes. Yes it does 😂
Thanks! Just wondering is your handle a Thai thing? Just thought its pretty clever...โชคดี (ChuckDee) lucky sometimes used when saying Cheers. :)

In general, if you have room to store it, you haven't let it get away from you.

However, this is a judgment call -- if you discover that you've modified a 4 post bed into a wine rack and you're sleeping with 20 cases of wine, it might be wise to seek help.

Or start drinking more. ;)

Welcome to WMT!

Thanks! Just wondering is your handle a Thai thing? Just thought its pretty clever...โชคดี (ChuckDee) lucky sometimes used when saying Cheers. :)
I have been accused of many things but being clever is not one of them🤣🤣. Just my name. If you like making wine you will enjoy the company here.
Chuck.

Latest posts

Back