Hello everyone!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dawg, butchering is a little easier here in Ohio. Just last week an Amish neighbor butchered a cow, ground the meat, and cut the tenderloin for me all in an afternoon!........................................Dizzy
yawl have more Amish butcher shops, here we only have very few, we have very few Amish, i use them as well, but they are few and 50 miles away, i've used them for many years, most all of my horse/mule drawn equipment, forecart so on comes from Ohio.
Dawg

Give me a linoleum knife and a Sawzall and I can turn any large animal into kitchen-ready meat.

Steers and hogs are no different than a deer.

The only hard part can be finding a walk-in fridge to chill your meat.

same here, i even have a meat grinder and a sliding table meat band saw, and entire butcher shop of equipment, except the chiller room,of which i gave it to a younger buddy, also got a 14 foot by 70 foot trailer stacked high of construction tools, a electric miter box dewalt double hinge joint that compound miters in both directions just under a G for that saw alone, ain't never seen another one like it, , what i no longer have is health, the reason i used a bucher the last 30 years was i was on the road and bad health brought me home, on the road as a mall rat i set back all i wanted for when i retired, but i never banked on bad health, I HEARD ONCE, IF YOU WISH TO HEAR THE LORD LAUGH TELL HIM YOUR PLANS, i guess i should of ask of him for permission, lol
Dawg
Give me a linoleum knife and a Sawzall and I can turn any large animal into kitchen-ready meat.

Steers and hogs are no different than a deer.

The only hard part can be finding a walk-in fridge to chill your meat.

Latest posts

Back