Hello everybody Im Bernie

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vikingfan01

Junior
Reaction score
From Bismarck ND. Im new to wine making this 2022 fruit season. So far I've made pear, plum, choke cherry and apple. So far I have made and bottled approximately 11 gals so far with another 6 or 7 on secondary. Sand Plums, American Plum, Harbinger Pear all from my trees. Cherry apple made from trees I picked found in an old shelter belt, buildings long gone and some medium sized crab apples from a friend.

welcome to WMT

curious how your choke cherry turns out I have some on two years and have been told it is good at ten. Cherry apple is a new one, curious that is a small apple? did more apple than anything else last year.
My choke cherry wine was started beginning of September so only 4 months old. Was 16.7 % abv so needs time to meld. So far it is fair. I'm not sure of the apple type but they are small and are grouped 3 to a bunch like cherries. They are sweet and crisp when ripe and delicious. I think the wine is delicious and it is only 3 months.

Latest posts

Back