Hello and Thank You.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becks the Elder

Country Wines.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I signed up today and just thought I'd introduce myself. I am on the verge of starting my first attempt at wine making. I have been researching the subject for a week or two and found that I kept ending up on this forum and taking advantage of all the great tips and information posted here. So 'Thanks' to all I've gleaned from and to all those whose questions sparked the debates in the first place. Fascinating.

So, I've almost got all my kit together and am ready to have a go at my first batch. Once I start I expect I will be spending quite some time here trying to sort out my mistakes and problems. I hope you don't mind. :)

Until next time then, Good Luck & Good Health,

Cheers,

Becks.

Hi Becks, and welcome to our world. Glad we could be of help already.

I just want to mention a UK based forum. It will be helpful to you if you have any questions about availability of products, and also for learning about meetings (wine circles) which may be helpful to you. http://www.winesathome.co.uk/forum/index.php

Steve

Thanks for putting me on to that Steve, the forum looks interesting. I'm sure it will prove useful.
:)

Back