hello Allie here from NZ

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St Allie

Tech Administrator
Reaction score
I posted an introduction yesterday but it has to be moderated because I stuffed it up and loaded it 3 times.. Hopefully the proper one will pop up soon..

In the meantime..hello everybody :)

I really havent seen any moderators on this site in forever, I would just post another as it must have disappeared into the administrators abyss.

okie dokie then..

I'm Allie from NZ.. Boozehag is a longtime friend and lives about 3 hours from me. We have been comparing notes on winemaking for a few weeks now.

I'm also an artist, a mother and run a small farm with a huge orchard and vege garden.

About 20 years ago I dabbled in fruit and flower wines which always turned out drinkable, however after starting a family.. I ran out of time to do a lot of things I used to do. Last year was a bumper year for my garden and the glut of fresh produce was horrendous. After preserving, dehydrating and freezing as fast as I could .. I eventually ran out of jars, cupboard and freezer space.. so she thought!.. let's turn it into wine then.

I bottled my first few wines in october last year and now have to wait a year to test them, started with rhubarb and just used whatever came to hand really.

As well as the above, I'm sincere, sane, open-minded, independent, gloriously imperfect,

I floss,

..... and have never seen a UFO

Allie

Last edited:
As well as the above, I'm sincere, sane, open-minded, independent, gloriously imperfect,

I floss,

..... and have never seen a UFO
Allie

OK, we have a problem here. "No sane people allowed." and we've been looking for a UFO expert. DRAT!! :rolleyes:

Hi Allie, welocme to WMT. Any friend of Boozehag's is welcome here.

Steve

Welcome aboard and hope you have a bounty of fruit this year again.

Latest posts

Back