Hello all!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello again everybody.

Since retirement, I have been limited to my cell phone for internet access. I do not care how big they make them, cell phones are simply not "over 50 friendly" for internet access. also, been taking a lot of trips to make the most of it all, but now I am home, have internet access, and also a PC!

I even have the "no Welch's" sign attached firmly to my home office door.

bottling begins soon. My plan is to start the first weekend after Easter when lent will be finally over. Yes, I did take the pledge again this year.

I hate typing on my phone except for the fact it has spell check, not one of my strong suits. When I do use it I've been using the voice function. Still have to correct things but still faster for me. It amazes me how some people can use 2 hands to type and how fast they are.

Ain't it amazing, John. Quit working and wonder how the heck did I ever get anything done when I was working. Stay busy and get nuthin done is my motto. A bit of a lie there, a couple more days and we willhave the bathroom in the trailer at the lake completely redone. Good to see you are enjoying your retirement and Easter is a coming. Probably hear the crash here in the midwest when you fall off the wagon. LOL, Arne.

Latest posts

Back