Hello all

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nkearney

Writer turned Vintner
Reaction score
I'm Nicole, I own my own company that does home and event wine tastings. I'm starting to make my own wines and want to learn more as well as open an urban winery in my city. I look forward to learning more!

Have fun

Have fun and enjoy all the volumes of knowledge this site has to offer.

Hallie

Welcome to the forum!

Does your business have an online presence, e.g. web or facebook? Would you post the link?

I'm Nicole, I own my own company that does home and event wine tastings. I'm starting to make my own wines and want to learn more as well as open an urban winery in my city. I look forward to learning more!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

Does your business have an online presence, e.g. web or facebook? Would you post the link?
@sipnsharewinery on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn sipnsharewine.net

Nicole, I checked you out at http://www.sipnsharewine.net. Your "Story" is very interesting. So when do we get to see you on Shark Tank? ;)
Bkisel, hello and Happy #ThirstyThursday! Thank you so much for taking the time to check out the website! I truly appreciate the encouragement! I've done 1 pitch locally and came in 1st place! I definitely have my sights on doing more events in the future! Shark Tank, here I come!

Latest posts

Back