Hello all

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertChartier

Reaction score
Alrighty then.

I've got a friend that has made mead for years. Always wanted to try something along these lines.

Wife and I drink a decent amount of wine, and although we get some major label, we've always been more fond of our local wineries here in Western MA.

Earlier this year, when one of our local wineries announced that they had WAY too much fresh pressed cider for their vats of Apple wine, I scored me a 5 Gallon bucket.

My first batch of wine was what I call "The Great Apple Experiment" because it was exactly that.

I really had no freaking clue what I was doing, but miraculously, it came out pretty dang good.

We've made a few Liqueurs since then (Limoncello, Blueberry and Blackberry) and I have my new batch in the primary fermenter now. It's a Raisin Wine.

Wish me luck!

Welcome aboard! I make Limoncello as well as an orange version - Arancello, and a strawberry version - Fragolina, they are all very good, but they'll put a hem in yer dress!

"I really had no freaking clue what I was doing, but miraculously, it came out pretty dang good."

Get used to it. Welcome to the forum

Bill C.

Back