Hello all! Very new winemaker here in AZ

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinAZ

Junior
Reaction score
Hey all!

I'm in Tucson, AZ, and brand new to winemaking. Just started my first box kit a week and a half ago (fermenting well) and did a failed try at Welch's before that. They've started growing some wine here in southern AZ and I'm interested. Maybe one day I'll be fortunate enough to own some vines. But for right now I'm just having fun reading the forums and trying to learn what I can here and there.

Hey Kevin,

Welcome to the forum. I am a fellow Tucsonan (far east side) and pretty new to winemaking. Have only done kits, started last year. I made 4 last year and am getting ready to bottle my first one of this year.

Welcome Kevin to WMT, both you and Mike Parisi need to get your practice in and next September pick up grapes or juice buckets from the Peddlers Sons in Phoenix. It's a one day deal where you order in advance and everyone picks up at their warehouse. I'll share their info next august when they email the list of grape options and prices.

Latest posts

Back