Hello again!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarahRides

Reaction score
Hi All!
Long time no see, just wanted to check in. I haven't been very active in the forum lately, but have had a roller coaster of events happening in my life lately, unfortunately mostly bad with a few good that have helped make up for it. I'm hoping that as the dust settles I'll be able to pop in more often. I've met some awesome people on this forum and some amazing friends that I really don't want to lose track of. I hope you all are having a great start to your summer.

Welcome back Sara. We can sure use you back here. Lots of new folks, many of the old ones still here. Come back and visit with us often. Arne.

Sorry for your misfortune and happy for your good fortune.

Welcome back.

Hey Sarah good to see you back here. When I was cleaning out Bufords Pen I found some stuff that belonged to you. I left them on the table in the chat room. [now all the new folks are saying wtf].

Hey Sarah good to see you back here. When I was cleaning out Bufords Pen I found some stuff that belonged to you. I left them on the table in the chat room. [now all the new folks are saying wtf].

LOL, I'll be sure to grab them my next time in! I'm sure that they will make for some interesting wall art in the new apartment! ;-)

Welcome back Sarah, I'm glad to see you back.

Welcome back. You know this is a G rated forum right, so that stuff you left behind needs to be removed fast!!!!! LOL

That can't ALL be mine! I guess I better stop ordering from Amazon after drinking all that skeeter!

Hi Sarah. Glad to see you here. I myself have been busy but do miss a few folks. I bought a smoker so I'm relaxing outside smelling chicken slow cooking.

Sad to hear about the bad news. Time will make things easier.

I think what's left is Buford's wife's bussle from the wedding. Not sure you want it now.

Latest posts

Back