• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Heavy Duty Storage Rack - Portland, OR

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJD

Reaction score
Hello,

An impending cross-country move has me selling some of the bulkier items for wine making and storage.

Each shelf came with a wire base. I replaced the wire shelf base with plywood for even more rigidity.

The shelves are adjustable to different heights and lock in very tightly.

As you can see from the photo, it holds quite a few carboys. I've used the very top rack to hold boxes full of empty bottles or 1-gallon jugs for topping up.

As I am in the midst of a lot of bottling...I would certainly entertain partial trades for empty, clean bottles.

I'm not necessarily looking to sell them but if someone is really interested, I have plenty of carboys available in the 3, 5, 6, and 6.5 gallon sizes as well as plenty of 1-gallon jugs.

I am located about 10 miles south of downtown Portland, OR, with easy access to I-205.

Thanks for looking. I will respond to messages as soon as possible.

Attachments

• IMG_4042.jpg
    IMG_4042.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Wow very nice! To bad I am so far away!
Thanks very much. Looks like I forgot a price....only $60!

Moderators, it doesn't seem to allow me to edit the original post. Is it possible to get that unlocked? Thanks!

Latest posts

Back