Other Harvest Selection

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angie

Reaction score
Does anyone know who the manufacturer of the wine kit is?

Angie:

I haven't heard of this brand, and searching on Yahoo and Google found nothing. Got a link to something?

Steve

the only information that I have is that the distributor is ABC Cork...the other kits they have are called 'Fontana'. ABC is linked to Danmar Distributors somehow...this system will not let me post the web address. I am wondering if they have the kits manufactured by Spagnols or WE. I found the kit in the Real Cdn Superstore

the only thing I can come up with is the RJS Cellar Classic Harvest Collection.

Angie:

Is there any specific reason why you would like to know? You (or somebody else) asked about abccork kits on another forum recently, but I didn't see an answer there.

If I have to guess I'll say Paklab. But Vineco also manufactures some different brands.

Steve

Angie:

Just re-read your second post. Danmar is located in Alberta I believe. Their web-site is useless.

Any reason you think Danmar is related to abc?

It could be a brand manufactured for Real Cdn Superstore.

Steve

yes Danmar is out of Calgary and that website address is listed on the Harvest Selection kit box. I am doing some research about the many type of kits and was trying to track down the actual manufacturers. Guess this one is a dead end but thanks for trying!! I know Spagnols manufactures kits for Save On Foods under Cellar Master - so not sure if they could be the manufacturer of this brand as well.

Thanks again

I found a website that links to Harvest Selection, its Cellar Craft which also seems to be linked to RJ Spagnols....

I found a website that links to Harvest Selection, its Cellar Craft which also seems to be linked to RJ Spagnols....
Yes, Cellar Classic is one of the RJ Spagnols brands. "seems to be linked to"????

and Harvest Collection is a sub-brand of Cellar Classic, as Wade mentioned above.

That's not Harvest Selection.

Steve

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back