Happy Thanksgiving

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arne

Reaction score
To all of you hope you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful, just got out of the hospital yesterday. Went in for a heart cath. tuesday. Could not do it because my electrolites were off. Spent the day tuesday watching iv's drip in. Yesterday was a go, all the pics looked great (at least for a 71 year old man). Told Kathy means we got to keep flushing the arteries out with wine. Anyway, guess just have to keep the electrolites up, will learn more about that as time passes. Another month or so and we are thru 2020 and get to see what suprises 2021 has in store for us. Everybody stay safe and stay healthy, Arne.

Great Thanksgiving blessing to be home Arne!

Happy Thanksgiving also, everyone~ I am truly thankful for all the guidance, mentoring and help from everyone here in so many ways... so blessed. Thank you for helping me to rejuvinate and bring back a family tradition that I will hopefully also pass on... and tremendously enjoy in the years to come.

To all of you hope you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful, just got out of the hospital yesterday. Went in for a heart cath. tuesday. Could not do it because my electrolites were off. Spent the day tuesday watching iv's drip in. Yesterday was a go, all the pics looked great (at least for a 71 year old man). Told Kathy means we got to keep flushing the arteries out with wine. Anyway, guess just have to keep the electrolites up, will learn more about that as time passes. Another month or so and we are thru 2020 and get to see what suprises 2021 has in store for us. Everybody stay safe and stay healthy, Arne.
Wishing you well and hoping you had a wonderful, love-filled Thanksgiving..............................keep flushing with the vino.....................DizzyIzzy

Latest posts

Back