Happy New Year

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope everybody has a safe and Happy New Year. Keep off the roads after :dg . Be around for the good times at next years Wine Making Talk. Take care all, Arne. :f1

Happy New Year to you Arne. Have a glass or two of your favorite brew tonight and chat with ya next year!

Happy New Year everyone stay safe be Happy hug and kiss your loved ones. Looking forward to next year.

It's been 2017 for about five hours here. So from 2017 or those still in 2016 let me say that so far it's a great year. Happy New Year everyone.

Tell us what the future is like.

From my current perspective of the future it's full of very friendly, respectful and nice Asians. From my experience last night I learned that if you're going to be in a crowd of hundreds of thousands of people it comes in real handy to be a head taller than everyone else.

Enjoying a glass (or two) of last year's Carmel Apple Mead.

Why is it that time crawls up to a special event and then speeds by on the day of?

Wishing all a happy (and safe) new year.

Opus

Happy New Years everyone! I wish you all good health and happiness! :pty

In bet at 10, up at 6 a.m. Normal New Years around here. Welcome 2017, hope it is a fine year for everyone. Arne.

May the coming year bring you health.May those of you who care for someone disabled become heathier

May you find that your jobs give you a raise or promotion.May those of you who have been out of work find employment

I send out my prayers to those who have lost someone dear to you during this holiday season. How difficult that must be to and your family

May we remember and donate money to non profits that aid in helping our armed forces to help lesson their loneliness and the stress that they experience

May we pray to stop the horrible deaths that many experience at the hands of those who have so much hate and then carryout such needless death and destruction.

Let us remember that we may have not gotten what we wanted for Christmas but The joy on their faces when we opened it was the gift

May we remember those who are hungry and the least of his people help when we can

I bid you PEACE
CORINTH( ED)

Since my hands are idle, I decided to get the bar out of my way in the lab.

Works a lot better.

Having been there and me being a bull-in-a-china-shop type, I like that setup much better! Was always worried about backing into the bar and sending a few carboys tumbling. Looks like you have room to breathe now (and for a few more full carboys).

Latest posts

Back