Happy New Year all!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Hopefully everyone has a happy New Year and hopefully the people running this country can get their head out of their a$$ and turn this boat around. Im removing a lot of tails off a lot of shrimp right now and have a bottle of homemade Strawberry Champagne!!!

Happy New Year to everyone.....Enjoying a bottle of chokecherry mead and watching the clock...CHEERS

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!
My beverage for bringing in the new year was a coffee with Bailey's

May you and your families have a healthy and prosperous new year.

Kathie

Happy New Year everyone. May you all continue in good health and those who need to get better, here is to a speedy recovery.

I am not one to brag but holy crap if that Strawberry Champagne wasnt the best thing Ive ever made. I made it 2 years ago and last year at New Years we had it and it was just OK, nothing to write home about but last night as we took a sip we both looked at each other with jaws dropped. This stuff is amazing now!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!! WE decided instead of saying that this year's got to be better we're going to say that this year is going to be better.

BOB

Wade said:
I am not one to brag but holy crap if that Strawberry Champagne wasnt the best thing Ive ever made. I made it 2 years ago and last year at New Years we had it and it was just OK, nothing to write home about but last night as we took a sip we both looked at each other with jaws dropped. This stuff is amazing now!!!!!

Can we talk about this recipe Wade? I am curious about this one.....

Ok, thought the thread was too old. It's such an odd request I'm not sure where to find a recipe.
Melomel recipes are probably my best bet.

Latest posts

Back