Happy Mothers Day Women

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Happy Mothers Day to all you Moms out there. :hug Take today to relax, curl up with a glass of your best and let the men do all the work today, just remember that Fathers Day is coming up though! :)

Awwww Wade you beat me to it. Again Happy Mother's Day to all you Mothers all around the world.

We're feasting at my step daughters today for brunch. It's Vermosa time again. Who's got dinner?

Happy Mothers Day to all you Moms out there. :hug Take today to relax, curl up with a glass of your best and let the men do all the work today, just remember that Fathers Day is coming up though! :)

Thank you Wade,

My two children who live locally and I are taking my mom to a brunch today. Unfortunately, Mike is totaly down for the count with a bad cold, hopefully yesterday's outing does not make it worse.

Thanks Wade and yeah thats the only day Hubby doesn't do the dishes oh & if he's lucky he gets off on his birthday lol . Hubby's brother & family and us are taking thier Mom ,SIL & me for Chinese food for supper .

Im dropping by my Moms house to bring her a card and her favorite Soft shelled Crab platter which just came into season here, 2 sandwiches and some fries, its here favorite meal in the world she says but she'll never go out and get it herself and the only place that makes it good is about an hours drive from my house and about 45 minutes form her house and luckily enough its also my wifes favorite also so I kill 2 birds with one stone. These crabs are onkly available here during months without an "R" in the title.

I'm not a woman, but I can be a "real mother" sometimes. Do the well wishes apply to me too?

I'm not a woman, but I can be a "real mother" sometimes. Do the well wishes apply to me too?

Sorry Lon but the "mother" that you are referring to is only half a word, the Mother that is being celebrated today is a whole word.

What we need to do is create a national Skeeter Pee Day and we will all give you are wishes plus many toasts on that day. So what day do you think we should call Skeeter Pee Day?

Hey I like that..A National Skeeter Pee Day! Aaaa Or maybe a International day that would be. Allie can kick it off and eveyone takes a drink at 5pm in their time zone or we all take a drink at the exact same time regardless of you're time zone.

If we're going to follow the time zones around the globe, then in essence, it would be almost like doing the "wave" at a football stadium. If we can make enough Pee and line up enough people, we could do a global wave and track it by satellite. As for the day, I'd pick the summer soltice. It's the longest day of the year (in the Northern Hemisphere anyway) which means you have more time to drink before the sun goes down. June 21st this year.

If we're going to follow the time zones around the globe, then in essence, it would be almost like doing the "wave" at a football stadium. If we can make enough Pee and line up enough people, we could do a global wave and track it by satellite. As for the day, I'd pick the summer soltice. It's the longest day of the year (in the Northern Hemisphere anyway) which means you have more time to drink before the sun goes down. June 21st this year.

Did you say..global wave and track it by satellite? night people

Latest posts

Back