Happy Father's Day

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoogie

Reaction score
Because I wont be on tomorrow I want to take the time now to wish all you Fathers a great day... hope you get treated special because you all are :hug
Zoogie

Thanks Zoog! My daughter is having a big birthday party today with water balloon fights and all that stuff and the yrd is getting trashed!!!!!!!! Where they filled all the balloons outside is like a 6" radius mud pit. At least these ballons are biodegradeable. 14 12 year olds running around and sliding on the slip and slide and screaming with the music cranked and 6 of them are sleeping over. My oh my what a wonderful day! :re

This was my first fathers day as a step dad.
Hope all the dads out there have a great day.

Happy Fathers day to all of the fathers...

Unfortunately I will be working at 5am and then again at 9am-2pm. Then I can spend the afternoon with my wife and son

Thanks - i came in from mowing the lawn and my 2 year old daughter came running at me and said - "Daddy we have a surprise for you" and my 4 year old son said, "No - we have to wait until father's day to give it to him"..

Kids honesty - it cracks me up.

FYI - this is my 200th post :h..

Thanks again Zoogie

I'm a dad of 22 years and a son of 47 years....my dad who is 71 will get a call in the morning.

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there.

Thanks for the well wishes and a happy fathers day to all.
Being a father is very special, and then becoming a grandfather just adds to the blessing.

Latest posts

Back