Happy Fathers Day

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Fathers Day Dads!

Fathers_day.gif

Happy Fathers Day to all fathers out there.
Gonna be a quiet day here - thunderstorms and heavy rain all day. Just got back last night from a 5 day road trip to Boston area so we're sticking close to home. I picked up a set of waders and new fly line at LL Beans so will stretch the new line and put it on the reel, maybe tie a few flies and then start a couple of wine kits. The kids are all out west so it's Skype only with them today!
Hope you all have a good one.

Happy Father Day to all you Dad's out there. Will plant some grape cuttings today rack some wine drink some wine and enjoy a very good grilled supper

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads. Since someone asked, I'll probably just hang at home, maybe go mark some more elderberry bushes since I'm the only one home. I racked, stabilized and sparkoloided 2 of my white wines this am. For dinner, I'm grilling Filet Mignot, red, yellow and orange peppers, onions, and baked potatoes with a steamed culiflower. May open a bottle of Pinor Noir with dinner.

Looking like rain here so I'm hoping it holds off till after dinner.

Happy Dads Day to all. May go fishing or may just chill, not sure yet.

I got the coolest gift for Fathers Day. It is called a MoJack. It's a jack for lifting the front end up of your lawn tractor. You just drive the front wheels up on to it and the crank that baby up. It goes up 24" to give you a ton of room to get under the deck to clean it or remove belts and blades. It's a PITA to remove the decks to do this and this will save me a couple hours. Other than that going to some friends for a picnic today.

Great "Dads Day" to all.

Just had a party last night for my daughters high school graduation (the last of three) and suffice it to say, I'm not cleaning up the mess. It may be a lazy day here as it is raining, all my wine and pee is clearing and the US Open is on.

Garry

Happy Fathers Day to all fathers out there.
Gonna be a quiet day here - thunderstorms and heavy rain all day. Just got back last night from a 5 day road trip to Boston area so we're sticking close to home. I picked up a set of waders and new fly line at LL Beans so will stretch the new line and put it on the reel, maybe tie a few flies and then start a couple of wine kits. The kids are all out west so it's Skype only with them today!
Hope you all have a good one.

I love L.L. Bean! It's like small town in that building. With Freeport literally building a small town around it!

Happy Father's Day everyone!

My wife told me to pick out something for father's day so I thought about it for a day and decided that I could use a three gallon carboy so I let her know and she told me to go ahead and order it

Back