Happy canada day !!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NSwiner

Reaction score
Happy Canada day fellow Canadians :h We are so lucky to live in such a great country !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
A belated thanks, Darlene and I echo your comments - just got back from a 4 day campout at the old family place in Upper Kennetcook and had a great time, although some of my wine got cooked in the heat! Great weather for a change. Hope you had a good one!!
Doug
myakkagldwnger - every day is a paid holiday - gotta love retirement!!

It took me a minute then I remembered Canada was right next door. LOL.

Most Americans have never visited Canada, but I have, It is indeed a great country!! One of the most rememberable times in my whole life was in Edmonton. I was treated very very well. When they found out I was from Alaska, I was accepted like their own.

Still not going to convince me that the US is not the greatest country in the history of mankind!

But I love my Canadian brothers and sisters. Sure couldn't ask for a better neighbor.

I really enjoyed Winnepeg and had a geat time in Saskatoon. Whitehorse? Geez, felt like I was here in Fairbanks.

The Canadians I met dont like Americans a whole lot, but because I was Alaskan I was treated very well. I hope to visit canada again. I really did enjoy it.

Did you manage to get up to Dawson City when you were in Whitehorse? It's a trip back in time for sure. The Top of the World highway goes from there to somewhere close to Fairbanks, I believe.
Many Maritimers have relatives in the states, particularly New England, and we have always got along quite well with our neighbours to the south. Hope our great relationship endures!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back