Happy Birthday !

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope this is right, Luc.

Hartelijk gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag.

Een prettige dag gewenst.

Thanks guys,

Last saturday I already celebrated with friends and family and a load of winebottles were consumed. The last guests took off at 3 o'clock in the morning.

On sunday I had to leave for germany for a short study at a manufacturers place. I just returned.
I had a really good time on both occasions.

And now this !!!
Thanks....

Luc

Happy Birthday and again thanks for all your input. I have learned from you many items and you got me thinking about some other aras of wine making I never would of thought of due to your blog. Thank goodness it's in english too.

Thanks guys,

Last saturday I already celebrated with friends and family and a load of winebottles were consumed. The last guests took off at 3 o'clock in the morning.

On sunday I had to leave for germany for a short study at a manufacturers place. I just returned.
I had a really good time on both occasions.

And now this !!!
Thanks....

Luc

Your welcome good "old" buddy ... LOL

LUC It is my pleasure and honer to wish you the very best on your Birthday.
Brad

Happy Birthday Luc you have inspired me to try your method of rhubarb wine making and also my brother in law who inspired me to start a vineyard

Happ B-Day my over seas wine making friend! Sounds like you have been having lots of fun but we'll still tilt one more back for you!!!!

Latest posts

Back