Happy Birthday, Varis!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Varis, Happy Brithday, and many more! ("Brithday" is a family colloquialism as well as "raping presents" at Christmas time, both long stories but just assume I had a fun and interesting upbringing, so past fopa's will never be forgotten and will be brought back up until all of us but the last remaining family member go to our graves).

Happy BD Varis!

If I were still living in CT I'd drop off a bottle of wine. How about I set one aside and this Spring you come visit PA and pick it up?

Happy BD Varis!

If I were still living in CT I'd drop off a bottle of wine. How about I set one aside and this Spring you come visit PA and pick it up?
Varis, if you visit Bill on the weekend of April 14th (or any time after that weekend), I'll drop a bottle for your birthday you can pick up when you visit him. Now the ante is up to two bottles, I don't think you can turn that offer down!

Thank you all, I missed this thread completely.
@bkisel I will hold you accountable for it [emoji4]

If anyone wonders, I’m 51. [emoji30]

Being that young, I'm surprised that Bill used to let you hang around, such an age gap, you know...:)

Ha, no problem letting the youngsters hang around. Without them we old fellers wouldn't have anybody to tell our stories to. Arne.

Thanks for the "young", that seems to indicate you're older than me.
Bill is definitely a veteran :)
I have you by four years. You are as young as you want to be, just start counting backwards at 50, so you really are 49 and I'm 45, at least in my mind. My wife says I'm getting more childish the older I get and I tend to agree. I can tell I'm getting less serious about things the older I get, except for wine making and drinking of course!

Thank you all, I missed this thread completely.
@bkisel I will hold you accountable for it [emoji4]

If anyone wonders, I’m 51. [emoji30]

Nope, I can't take credit (or should it be discredit :)) for the thread.

So, by the time you were born I had already graduated HS, served my country in Vietnam during my 4+ years as a US Marine and was looking for a college that would accept me with my vocational HS degree. Another way to look at it is that I'm old enough to be your father! :eek:

Oh, BTW, when did you start wearing green bow ties? :D

Nope, I can't take credit (or should it be discredit :)) for the thread.

So, by the time you were born I had already graduated HS, served my country in Vietnam during my 4+ years as a US Marine and was looking for a college that would accept me with my vocational HS degree. Another way to look at it is that I'm old enough to be your father! :eek:

Oh, BTW, when did you start wearing green bow ties? :D

Accountable for the bottle of special wine offer you posted..

Back