Happy Birthday Tom!!!!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tom here is to hoping you're able to enjoy your birthday in decent health. We sure do miss you on WMT. Have a great day and let us kniw what you did.

For those of you who do not know Tom, he is one of the oldest members (well all right longest members) on WMT. It was his efforts along with Wade who made WMT what it is today. Due to failing health we do not see Tom as much but he is always in our thoughts and prayers.

Tom!! Happy Birthday !

Hope you're smiling today man, every day we all wake up is another small victory for each of us, just gotta keep pluggin along.. On my mind, hope ya enjoy your day!

Hope you have a fantastic day today Tom. Your "other" family misses seeing you and we are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

allg021.gif

Happy Birthday Tom, :hb

Hope it was a good one for you and as always, stay positive and my prayers and thoughts are always with you. :hug

Happy Birthday, Tom. Miss you and your sense of humor. Hang in there.

Happy Birthday Tom, hope it's a great one!!!!

Hey there buddy, I can only hope and pray you are able to enjoy this day. This place surely wouldnt be what it is today without you.

Happy Belated Birthday Tom. Would have repied sooner, but I was out of town with no internet connection and didn't sign on when I got home last night.

Latest posts

Back