Happy Birthday Ibglowin

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Mike! Another wish for a great day. I hope it is as good as the one a few years ago. Here is a trip down memory lane for you!

20091015_155609_IMG_1012.jpg

and then of course your dessert......

20091014_082445_IMG_1035_2.jpg

Teeeheeehheee heeee

Thanks guys!!!!! It was a "quiet" one compared to the Vegas Birthday Bash of a few years ago! LOL Had to go to work but other than that a great day. Went out to dinner up in town and actually had a VERY nice meal with a bottle of wine of course!

SWMBO had a very nice BD present for me. Have been wanting one since I saw these come out last year. Gotta love Costco.com! This will look great out on the patio along with the Chimanea going! :db

4695_large.jpg

Aside from getting my "ask" kicked in Fantasy Football today it was a fantastic BD weekend! Just pulled a barrel sample from last years Petit Verdot made from CA grapes. Dang that stuff is tasty right now. Can't wait to blend it and bottle it this Winter!

Thanks again for all the well wishes.

Very much appreciated!

Sorry this is late mike, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY anyway!!!!!

BOB

Happy B-Day Mike, sorry I missed it. Your in New Mexico and need a patio heater? LOL Those are really nice, my buddy had a huge gas fired one and you could almost use the deck all winter!

Back