Happy B-Day Wade!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smurfe

Reaction score
Wade, it says it's your B-Day today! Happy Birthday :b In celebration, tomorrow I am going to brew a beer and make a batch of wine :r

Thanks smurfe, I would love to be there to see that set up in action.

Happy birthday Wade..
hope you get time for a few of your favourite beverage :)

In celebration of your birthday... I am going to juice another 6 buckets of apples today..

Allie

Happy from me to bro. I wanted to send you a bottle of wine then I remembered you already had some. Than I wanted to send you some hooch, then I realized you may have some of that as well. Then I was gonna send you a eskimo girl, then I realized you have a wife. So as a last resort I was gonna send you my brand new Harley, then I realized the shipping costs would be to high, guess you'll have to settle for the wine.
Troy

After much thought I decided to send you all three, here they are,
Take care buddy, sure appreciate your help to all of us.
Troy

1957-harley-davidson-xl-sportster-1.jpg

One for ya.jpg

Spinuka.jpg

Troy?

she still has all her teeth..have eskimos given up chewing seal skins?

Allie

Thanks smurfe, I would love to be there to see that set up in action.

I'll try to take some pics today. I am brewing by myself today so I won't have anyone to take pics of me operating the machine but I will snap a few if I can catch a kid running by.

Happy belated B-day Wade. I can't top Troy's gifts so I will have a toast to Wade may he live long, work hard, play harder and never get caught at it.:b

Last edited:
Happy B-Day Wade

I hope you have a great day. I think I'll have a glass in your honor.:b

Happy

HAPPY B-DAY TO EVERONE I MISSED I'VE BEEN AWAY,ONCE AGAIN HAVE OR HAD A GREAT DAY.IT'S YOUR NEW YEAR...:r

Back