Hangover food

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seth8530

The Atomic Wine Maker
Reaction score
Well it happens to the best of us at times... So i was wondering what is yalls favorite hangover food after a long night kissing the bottle?/ ''

Personnaly i love giant oversized omelets stuffed with everything i can find in the fridge all the way from hamburger meat to the little bitty onions hidden away in the dry storage cabinent lol

Are you talking about a hangover or the munchies from other indulgences? LOL

Hangover food, I just go for another bottle, works for me!!!

Nah lol, like when im hungover i get cravings lol. like i want omelets really bad lol.. i dont know why lol but i just do haha

2 Tylenol, a PB & J sandwich, and a tall glass of milk seems to work for me..

ROFLMAO!!! i was so wondering if ud be alive today!!!!! HAHAHAHHA!!!! i TOLD u to back off but nooooooo the old chick knows nothing LMAO!!!! :p

I heard NIKKIS soap has medicinal properties.

Get drunk say bad things, do crazy things, wash out your mouth and clean your body with her soap and all is forgiven.

Who needs omelets?

LOL

Cat hair works too!

Thats why I have three.(cats) If I do, and rarely, very rarely, feel rough, give me a shot or two. For sure. Then eat.

Then I look at the cats and they assure me all will be fine.

Drink water as you drink, rarely will you have a problem.

leftover pizza if you can find a piece laying around all the empty wine bottles.:s

When getting ready to call it a night, if I feel I've over-indulged, I drink a caffinated beverage before bed, something like a Mountain Dew works for me. Usually I wake up the next morning without a hang-over. If I skip the soda, I feel like crud the next a.m.

Do you think the caffine really helps? I drank a but load of some caffinated wine i made one time that had about a cup and a half of coffee worth of caffine per serving of alcohol and i woke up the next day feeling pretty fine..

Im no doctor but i dont see how the caffine would help ya thru the next day but whatever works.

So has anyone heard the story that mixing your drinks causes hangovers? Or that sweet drinks cause hangovers? or that drinknig dif alcohols causes hangovers? I dont know what to believe lol some of it sounds sorta silly to me. TBH i think that alcohol causes hangovers.

Latest posts

Back