Hammonton wine compitition 2019

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

joeswine

joeswine
Reaction score
This is the tenth year I've entered and its always fun good food ,great people and judging by the state agriculture department and the 240 people who paid to enter their wines.
3 bottles per entry ,1 for the judges and two for the peoples choice awards ,two different contest running at the same time.
this is how we fared this season.

Attachments

Boatboy24

No longer a newbie, but still clueless.
Reaction score
Well done, Joe! Congrats.

joeswine

joeswine
Reaction score
phase #3.................SOMETIMES I T TAKES WORK AND PATIENTS.are you with me?

Attachments

sdelli

WMT Supporter
Reaction score
This is the tenth year I've entered and its always fun good food ,great people and judging by the state agriculture department and the 240 people who paid to enter their wines.
3 bottles per entry ,1 for the judges and two for the peoples choice awards ,two different contest running at the same time.
this is how we fared this season.
Congrats Joe!
Great Job!!!!!

Kraffty

Reaction score
Hi Joe! Congratulations, kicking butt as usual.
Mike

joeswine

joeswine
Reaction score
It was as always a fun night ,one of the wine pours came up to me and said he could have sold 50 bottles of my coconut pino gris , that made me feel good, another man would had a port in the contest came over to my table and asked if I could speak to his wine group
Of course I won't but these were people who had there own wines in the contest and voted overwhelming for my toasted Marshmello port as( best of show )over any other wines in the contest.
A great night and thanks all for you replies.

Last edited:

Latest posts