Halloween/Horror/Haunted House enthusiasts

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had to share this just strictly because I'm a proud younger brother. My older brother Tony is as good as they get and his passion for his craft is something I always admired.
https://electroshockhorror.com/2017/10/12/haunters-spotlight-anthony-hotel-of-horror/
He has received many accolades over the years and this interview is simply the most recent. Each October he works as a "haunter" at one of the most legit and incredible haunted houses around. With the freedom to choose and create characters and themes he always hits a home run every year. He has established himself as one of the best around. This year he went with the deranged twisted murderous Amish "Dutchman"
I share his love for all things horror/Halloween much like his love for wine. But our passions are different. Although we both are waiting anxiously for the fall every year!

Hahaha. Even as little kids watching Disney movies he was only enamored with the Villains
And actually yes, we shared the same room from my birth until he went to college. Being influenced was just natural I guess. Plus my heavy metal Metallica and Pantera posters flowed with his love of all things scary.
But he's brainwashing a new generation now, with his young kids following the same path. Their obsession last summer was Jaws.
I'd post one of his promotional videos, but to be honest, I don't think some people can handle it. It really is very scary and unsettling. Unless prompted.

Latest posts

Back