Guns

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glock Magazines

Wade I was reading the Milwaukee newspaper this morning. There was an arcticle pertaining to a shootout between a couple cops and a robber, the officers gun jammed due to a defective magazine in his Glock and he was shot, he is going to survive, but the PD has recalled all of the mags issued to their officers and Glock is going to send them 2500 more at no charge. Apparently this mag problem was known by the MPD for sometime. Not dogging your Glock, but I always here these issues about Glocks. I know several people who own them, and like you they love em. Wonder how that cop felt when he found out the MPD knew of the problem with these department issued mags.
Troy

Is this a cretain model that you know of? There are many models as Im sure you know. I have never had 1 misfire 9or squib round or anything and when we do go shooting I unload all my guns like a S.O.B., usually get yelled at when I unload the 30 round clips from the AR though.

All I remeber is they were the .40 cal, don't think it mentioned the model. I personally am not to familiar with Glocks.

I have the 9 which i have only ever heard nothing but good things about!

Great job on the advertisement TXBrew! I have the G26 with 12 round mag and 1 in the chamber! Ready to rock and or roll!!!!!!

I never have liked those Glocks, too many issues with the safety mechanism,

Yeah, safety mechanism #1 is that gray spongy thing between yer ears. If that's not working, no amount of mechanical safeties are gonna prevent a negligent discharge. Even if you're the only person in the room professional enough to *BANG!*

But I digress...

I built an AR-15, have two XD's (9mm and a .45 ACP), a p22, a SIG mosquito, and an MKIII for cheap plinking.

I used to have one of those MK111 for the exact same reason, had a great time with it.

I have MANY guns. :h Many, many guns:r

I have guns for hunting and various shooting sports. My favorite is cowboy action shooting. I live for that.

18057_view.jpg

Thats cool as hell Joe. I would like to replace the Model 94 Winchester 30-30 I use to have, aint much good here but I loved it for hunting Snowshoe Hares with open sights, I used to beable to take a bunnies ear off at 50 yards with it! No kidding. I heard one advertised the other day for 400 skins!!!!!!Holy sumbeech! Gotta love all you who bought guns befor Bohama.
Troy

I m intersted in weapons but I don't have any gun right now, in my Country it need some money if you own a gun for lience.

I have seen some pictures of other members guns and knifes very nice and intersting. :h

I don't like to talk about the guns I have to the public but I have my fair share of them. I have most of them for hunting, personal protection and some for recreation. I just took a home defence class Sunday and I must say, it was verry interesting. If you guys get a chance you should take one. I learned a newer law here in WV. It's called the Castle Doctrine. If someone breaks into your house you can shoot, even if he is unarmed. I thought your life had to be in grave harm but NOPE......Light em up.BANG BANG BANG.
Man I Love WV........Thank god Im a coutry boy..... If you don't have your concealed and carry permit....I reccomend doing so.....Trust noone.

NC here

Hey guys,
Been a shooter all my adult life, have my share of 'stuff' and have my Concealed Carry, which I also suggest to everyone so inclined. The direction this Nation is going, I expect increase in crime, and if so, do not want to depend on 911 to help...they just come to cleanup the mess. Not enough of them[Law Enforcement], and too many scumbags.
Said my piece.

Here in Florida, they have it where if you feel you are in immediate danger you can shoot someone, not just in your house.
I have owned quite a few guns over the years, enjoyed every minute using them. I really enjoyed hunting with black powder weapons. Also like using a Thompson Contender in 35 Remington while hunting. Got a couple very nice wild hogs with it.
But alas, I'm one of those that can't own one anymore.
Conspiracy to cultivate..
Now don't get me wrong,,,, I'm not saying I didn't do anything wrong,, but I will say the Government will eventually make it a felony for almost anything you do to help them take your guns away.

I sadly lost all of my firearms in a boating accident and they not been recovered and are at the bottom of the lake.... :D

I also believe that the ATF (Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms) should be a government store and not a law enforcement branch.... :D

Firearms

Got my C&R license years ago...hense mainecr.
Mausers, Mosin-nagant's, SKS's, 1903's, 1903a3's M1 carbine, M1A, and home built AK's grace my gun cabinet...or room...
Working on two FN .308 mausers...along with wine right now..

Yes photos please...
How can you not help but like those old guns. M1's, Ak's all of them have an appeal to the.
Years back I bought an old 8mm Mauser. At a local department store you could buy WWII surplus ammo for $3.50 for 100 rounds.
Every weekend my friend and I would shoot.
No wonder my ears ring.

Back