• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Growing grapes in Wisconsin???

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wisconsin

Reaction score
My neighbor has a house on a hill that overlooks (IMO) some of the prettiest country around. The house comes with 700+ mature grape vines (with deer fence) and lot more. It has some acreage and if I did not live across the road I would consider buying. If you are interested give me a note and I will forward you the details.

If you know WI... halfway between LaCrosse and Eau Claire (closest town is Arcadia). If you are not familiar with WI, 3 hours north of Madison. If you don't like traffic this is a very nice location. :h

I'm sure there is a realtor posting I could forward is you want specifics.

If it's not for sale, he must really not like his neighbor!

It is beautiful country down there. And yes, plenty of snow. Sounds like this winter (if it's as wet as the year has been so far), could be record breaking amounts.

If it's not for sale, he must really not like his neighbor!

It is beautiful country down there. And yes, plenty of snow. Sounds like this winter (if it's as wet as the year has been so far), could be record breaking amounts.

Snow??? Hey it only snows at night on the weekends and always in the grass so no need take out the shovel... heck the temp never gets below 20 F either.... Ok I might be stretching things just a little.. :h

Thanks Neighbor. I've been lurking for a few weeks now after I learned about the site. Great information... If anyone has any specific questions about the property or the vineyard itself don't hesitate to drop me a message. Should also mention all vineyard equipment, sprayers, nets, pails, chemical etc., will be going with the property. Mike

Last edited:
Holy Square footage, Batman. The 3700 isn't including all that Garage space ins it.. does the winery equipment come with for that price?

The house is huge and the 3700 is living space only. Both garages are also huge and both are heated as well. I prolly have around $7k in VY supplies that will go with the property. Nets, bins, sprayers, chemical etc. I have other personal property, 4-wheeler, Polaris Ranger, and Kubota tractor that will also be sold at an additional price to any interested buyer. Thanks, ~MJ

Holy Square footage, Batman. The 3700 isn't including all that Garage space ins it.. does the winery equipment come with for that price?

Just think you would have a place to park that plane in your avatar photo....:h I know a neighbor that would not mind a ride also.

That isn't mine, The Harley isn't anymore either. I traded in the 2006 Harley for 2016 Harley Ultra two tone red. I'm not at liberty to say who owns that Falcon... They are both great rides. That bird will go from southern AR to North Dakota in 1 hour 54 minutes, from thrust to parked on the tarmac. and 1st class has nothing on that.. the Harley will nearly ride it's self. ABS, Cruise like a car, NAV, multi bluetooth,intercom, air ride, LED Lights, XM radio, ENclosed phone Charging bay. The list goes on.. it better than 1st class...

Does it come with a Crusher and Destemmer? That would be a deal breaker for me.

If anyone is interested my 6 month contract with the realtor just ended. Could make a smok'n hot deal to someone. Beautiful time of year in Wisconsin, the tree's are turning, and the view is priceless. Can send additional pics or give private showings as well. Maybe even sample some vino... Mike

Well you need a guy to sell it for you, I know a Guy in the MAd-city area, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind selling it for you. Experienced Licensed Realtor.

Well you need a guy to sell it for you, I know a Guy in the MAd-city area, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind selling it for you. Experienced Licensed Realtor.

This property is still for sale. Looking to move before the end of the year. Will strike a great deal for someone with a quick close and no contingencies. Call me if interested.

Whitehrs: Please send them my way. I'm sure if they have buyers in my neck of the woods we can strike a deal.

Mike 507-450-8272

Latest posts

Back