Mosti Mondiale Grigionnay

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poobah58

Junior
Reaction score
Bought some of this today. My daughter loves luna di luna. I hope this is close. Anyone ever make it?

I have never heard of this. Do you make wine? Could you please go to the introductions thread and tell us a little bit about you and what area you are from. We would love to help you with all of your wine making questions.

Dan:

Grigionnay is what Mosti Mondiale calls their Pinot Grigio/Chardonnay blend. I'm guessing that luna di luna is a commercial equivalent.

Poobah58:

Sorry haven't made this kit.

Steve

Thanks Dan. I have brewed beer for 3 years and have made meads, cysers and ciders for a year or so. Never made a wine. I plan on following the instructions but pointers will be welcome. I know sometimes instructions aren't always the best way to go...

Thanks Dan. I have brewed beer for 3 years and have made meads, cysers and ciders for a year or so. Never made a wine. I plan on following the instructions but pointers will be welcome. I know sometimes instructions aren't always the best way to go...

LOL..as you know a lot of us have tweaked the kits from what the instructions call for. You're certainly on the right forum for help and a lot of the folks here make beer also!

I live a few towns over from Wade. Been trying to hook up with him but there is always a conflict in schedules...

I hope to start this in the next week or two. I will post procedures for critique when I get around to it.

We can surely help you through this but most likely you wont need our help but we are always here so just ask away. I was hoping to get with you last Saturday as my plans freed up and had a few pces of brew equipment to bring and emailed back but no response. Bummer because I was hoping to hook up. My brew setup is all electric but I do have a turkey fryer and 38 quart pot if you ever have another session and need to borrow.

Latest posts

Back