Greg in D.C. Area here, Hello!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Djshotokan

Junior
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals! Thanks for letting me into the community! Not many people in my areas who are into this amazing ART and craft!
I was born and raised in Washington D.C. but spent alot of time on my family farm in southern Maryland, Charles and St. Mary's counties and also northwest in Pittsburgh, all areas with great planting zones lol! I was brought into wine making by my grandfather, who coincidentally taught me moonshine, mead and other lol! He's the one who also taught me to never limit my imagination and so that's why I consider this an Art:) Good to meet you guys and I am absolutely looking forward to this group and growth!

Welcome Greg! I'm north of you in southern PA. There are actually a few very knowlegeable winemakers around you on this site and I'm sure they will chime in at some point. Welcome to WMT!

Welcome Greg, myself and another winemaker are in Chantilly, there are 2 in Manassas, one in Annapolis and one in Tysons plus many more in the surrounding area that I have not met yet. Some of us had a get together about a month ago at a local winery, it was very enjoyable especially since we had the winemaker sit with us for a while.

Welcome Greg, myself and another winemaker are in Chantilly, there are 2 in Manassas, one in Annapolis and one in Tysons plus many more in the surrounding area that I have not met yet. Some of us had a get together about a month ago at a local winery, it was very enjoyable especially since we had the winemaker sit with us for a while.
Keep me updated on the next meetups, I ABSOLUTELY would love to hang!

Welcome Greg! I'm north of you in southern PA. There are actually a few very knowlegeable winemakers around you on this site and I'm sure they will chime in at some point. Welcome to WMT!
Hey! What part of PA? My Family is Western Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh and Library, and then Ohio area!

Latest posts

Back