Greetings...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amp

Junior
Reaction score
Hey gang,
My name is Antonio but I normally go by Amp. I have been looking for a hobby that's a little less expensive than guns (which is my favorite hobby) so I thought, why not get into making wine. I am a newbie and I hope to learn a lot from this forum and eventually grow to a point where I can contribute a lot. I'm from Detroit but currently live in Raleigh, NC. If there are any winemakers here in the Triangle area, let me know. I would love to link with as many people as possible. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Amp

hello Amp and welcome to the forum,

lovely to have you here.. what will be your first project?

Allie

Hey Allie,
Thanks for the warm welcome. My 1st project will be a Riesling from Vintners Reserve. I'm excited. What was your 1st project and how did it turn out?

hello Amp and welcome to the forum,

lovely to have you here.. what will be your first project?

Allie

Hey Runningwolf.
Thanks for the warm welcome. Yep, I served in the Marine Corps and fell in love with guns there. Right now until ammo prices comes down I will have to put my gun hobby on hold. In the meantime I need to find out what guns Wade is into.

Amp

Welcome aboard Amp, look forward to hearing about what you're working on. Guns, HUh...sounds like you and Wade will be buddies! :gb

UMMMM :re, this may start out as cheaper hobby but it can grow into a much more expensive hobb as many of us have found out! Though once you have all the stuff and if you are a win drinker it will save you big bucks as we can usually produce a very worthy wine which in most cases is better then most commercial wines you can buy and much cheaper. We can usuall produce this wine for about $3-$4 a bottle.

Latest posts

Back