Greetings from the 'Burgh

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cloverprint

Junior
Reaction score
Cheers everyone! After an eight year hiatus from our hobby vineyard (We got relocated), my wife and I are back at it with kits and carboys! Looking forward to picking up tips and tricks from the forum. Just finished a 256 bottle rack with 90 aging and 5 more 6 gallon batches in the works. Going to give some Chilean wine buckets a shot next. Very encouraged with early results.

Cheers everyone! After an eight year hiatus from our hobby vineyard (We got relocated), my wife and I are back at it with kits and carboys! Looking forward to picking up tips and tricks from the forum. Just finished a 256 bottle rack with 90 aging and 5 more 6 gallon batches in the works. Going to give some Chilean wine buckets a shot next. Very encouraged with early results.
Cloverprint, where are yunz from? I was raised in Forest Hills and lived in Churchill Borough.

I’m thinking Burgh is short for Pittsburgh? Yinz being a giveaway.. My husband and all of my in laws were from Vandergrift.. Welcome!

Latest posts

Back